Monday, June 16

A Normal Life

It is incredible to me how quickly life can swing into chaos, but still seem normal. Since I finished school, I actually feel like I'm busier, which is kind of odd. I have my job (Tues-Fri), a 6 year-old daughter, a home to keep up and an always tired fiancee. These four things keep me busy and at times a very fructrating busy, but all the while, everything still feels normal. I wonder what life will feel like when I replace the job part with "My first semester at a 4-year college." Hmmm.....

I've been taking tons of pictures lately. If you head over to my Flickr, you can see my daughter in her first dance recital. It was really fun trying to shoot in a very low light situation and I'm very proud of how my camera performed.

No comments:

deviantART Recent Deviations